Turning dreams into reality
It can be difficult for people without knowledge of Indonesian language and culture to liaise with religious and legal bodies to arrange a legal wedding in Bali.
Many wedding venues in Bali offer wedding co-ordination services if you book your event at their particular venue but they will only co-ordinate and have responsibility for the actual services provided by the venue. They will not plan the entire event. Additionally, it remains uncertain if venue wedding co-ordinators have the necessary skills and knowledge to handle the legalities associated with foreign Nationals from any particular Nation getting legally married in Bali, as legalities vary from country to country.
More Australian citizens get married in Bali than any other nation so don’t let the happiest and most important day of your lives be a source of confusion.
We offer a full service wedding co-ordination service that includes the following:
- In the case of legal Bali weddings, we will provide detailed information on the procedures for the bride & groom to obtain their Certificate of No Impediment to Marry (CNI). If an appointment is required to attend the Consulate of your country of citizenship, this will be booked;
- We provide a low cost driver service where our driver will pick you up from your hotel, drive you to the Consulate(s) to obtain your CNI, followed by a pre-wedding meeting with our wedding planners and a visit to a local photo studio to obtain your photos for the certificate. After this, he'll drive you back to your hotel;
- We will provide you with a range of ceremony text examples which can be used as a template for you to write your own ceremony, along with guidance on poems and verses that can be inserted to further personalize your wedding ceremony;
- On your behalf, we will consult and handle the booking of, and payments to your wedding venue, along with all additional services such as food & beverages, flowers, hair & make-up, photography, videography, the wedding cake, music and entertainment;
- We will prepare a detailed Event Guidelines document that will identify all your requirements, and will be used as a template to manage the entire event. This will include a detailed running sheet;
- Before you leave for Bali, we will provide you with a detailed Check List for you to use as a step-by-step guide to assist you on the days before the wedding, along with what will be happening on the wedding day itself;
- We will have an experienced English speaking ceremony co-ordinator present at the ceremony venue to guide you through the ceremony;
- If the ceremony and reception have been booked through Dream Weddings In Bali, we will provide an experienced English speaking wedding planner, who will manage the event and will remain at the venue.
So, if you’d prefer to leave the stresses behind to concentrate on the more pleasurable aspects of planning your dream wedding in Bali (rather than running around trying to tie-up loose ends and making sure that everyone involved will, in fact be at the right place at the right time on the day), call us in Perth on 0400 762 609 or simply fill out the contact form on the right and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. That's right ... we're based in Australia.
Our wedding consultants and associates in Bali have over 20 years of experience in planning and co-ordinating several hundred Bali weddings and events, ranging from simple and intimate weddings on the beach to extravagant VIP events. Nothing is left to chance.
To provide even more assurance to our clients, we have now joined forces with a very reputable travel insurance company in Australia and can offer full Bali wedding insurance cover to our Australian clients.
Dream Weddings In Bali – Turning dreams into reality.
Follow us on